The new year always feels like a new beginning to a lot of us. It’s the time we set new goals and new expectations.
I was at the mall the other day and I noticed something unusual. The books section was packed. Out of curiosity, I decided to go see what was happening.
Many people were busy picking up the perfect 2021 planners. A lot of people buy planners with the hopes of actually using them but over 90% of those people abandon them after the first few weeks. And that’s it, $20-$50 wasted.
2 years ago, I stopped buying physical planners when I discovered printable planners and that changed everything. Before I say anything else, let me give you a few reasons why I think printable planners are way better than physical planners.
Why you need to switch to printable planners in 2021
1. they are cheaper. As a college student, I am always looking for ways to save money which made me stop buying a few things just to save money. Printable planners are very affordable because all you need to do is purchase the digital file from either Etsy or any marketplace of your choice and print it. That saves you shipping costs and a couple of dollars simply because it’s a digital product.
2. You have a lot of options to choose from. Do you want a pink planner or a blue one? Do you want it to be minimal or not? The choice is yours because you can find almost everything you want on the internet these days.
3. You are lowkey saving the environment. This has to be one of my favorite reasons why I made the switch. With printable planners, you have the option to print just the pages you need. And I think that’s amazing. If you want to use only the daily planner or the to-do list, you can print only those in the meantime and still have the other pages digitally. With a physical planner, you don’t have a choice. This will lead to waste of paper and you know trees are being chopped off because of that.
4. Last but not least, you’re supporting a small business. A lot of these small business owners ( like me, haha) spend hours and days designing these Printables and when you purchase from them, you’re supporting their dreams. Trust me, the profit is not much but it means the world to them.
I bet you’re convinced now so let’s move on.
P.s make sure you read till the end because I have a special surprise for you.
The best planner for 2021
I have bought quite a few of these printable planners. Some of them were amazing but others didn’t satisfy me. And that was when an idea popped out of my mind.
Why don’t I create my planners?
I was already good at editing and familiar with some software so I decided to get started right away.
I wanted to create a planner that I could use daily and it should be minimalistic yet very pretty.
From making rough sketches to designing them in software, it took me nearly 3 weeks. But it came out perfectly. Everything I could ever look for in a planner was there.
Moving forward to last week, a couple of my friends showed up at my house and we were all talking about how we want next year to go and all we want to accomplish. One thing leads to another and we started talking about being productive and getting things done. So I showed them the planner I designed. Guess what they said?
“Is this for sale? If yes, take my money!”
I told them I initially designed them for myself because I wanted something I could use every day. Somehow, they managed to convince me to start selling them because others could make great use of them. So I reopened my Etsy shop that was empty for over a year and I uploaded it there and a few more templates I was already using in the past.
2 of my friends ended up buying them there and then because they loved them and also wanted to motivate me to start selling them. So I emailed them the digital files and because my Etsy shop wasn’t open yet.
This is the story of how I started selling my Printables.
Now let me show you the planner.
The planner consists of 15 pages. It comes in 3 different sizes which are A4, A5, and letter size just so you can have options.
These are the pages you will find inside:
– A cover page
– “This planner belongs to” Page
– An info page
– A daily planner
– Two types of weekly planner
– A monthly planner
– “Top 5 goals” page
– A to-do list
– password page
– A checklist and
– 3 sets of beautiful motivational quotes you can frame and hang anywhere you want
As you can see, everything here is minimal and very cute. I just love the colors and the font combinations. My top 3 favorite pages have to be the daily, weekly, and monthly planner pages. I spent the most time designing these so I love them the most. You can purchase just this set separately here.
I hope you enjoyed this post and love this planner. I am super excited to announce that this planner is now available for purchase on my Etsy shop and it goes for just $7. The reason why I decided to make it this cheap was because I want everyone that wants to get their sh*t together in 2021 to be able to afford one. Yes, I care about you that much. Don’t forget to leave a nice review when you buy one because that will mean the world to me.
Your special surprise
Thank you so much for staying till the end. They say time is money and because you spent a few minutes out of your time to read this, I think I should pay you back for that. You can get this planner for just $5 when you use this coupon code: VIP2021. You can also just click here and the coupon will automatically be applied.
Do you plan on using a planner in 2021? What’s your favorite part about my 2021 life planner?
let me know in the comments section