How to glow up
Table of Contents
Take care of your hair
- Wash your hair At least once every week
- Try some hair masks: there are different types of hair masks depending on your needs. I have been struggling with dry hair so I got the shea moisture Jamaican black castor oil leave-in conditioner and it has been great so far. You can also try some natural hair masks. If you need help with that, YouTube is your best friend. The options there are limitless.
- Try some natural remedies: my hair has been loving the rice water treatment and aloe Vera for detangling. Look up some natural remedies online or ask for suggestions.
Have a skincare routine
Up your water intake
Start working out
Start eating more fruits and veggies
- Having some salad as a side during every meal
- Taking fruit smoothies every morning ( they are soo yummy and perfect for breakfast )
- Substituting sodas with fresh juices
Take care of your body and other parts
Declutter and clean your space
Learn something new
How to Glow up checklist
I really want you to get serious about your glow up challenge so I made this cute how to glow up checklist for you. Save this image to your phone or print it if necessary and let that be your motivation.